- Separate recyclable materials from your trash.
- Rinse out food and beverage containers. No need to remove labels.
- Place your clean and dry recyclables directly into the recycling cart. No bagging necessary!
- Plastic bags can not be used for bagging your recycling. They can be reused or recycled at your local retailer or at the Environmental Center.**
RECYCLE THESE ITEMS IN YOUR CART:
- Brown paper and bags
- Corrugated cardboard
- Egg cartons
- Newspapers, magazines and catalogs
- Office paper, unwanted mail, and file folders
- Paperboard boxes and tubes(cereal, crackers, shoe, paper towel tubes, etc...
- Unwanted Mail
- ALUMINUM CANS AND FOIL
- Aluminum cans
- Aluminum foil, foil bakeware and trays
- METAL CANS AND CONTAINERS
- Tin and steel cans
- Dairy and beverage boxes
- Juice boxes
- Soup and broth boxes
- GLASS BOTTLES AND JARS
- Glass bottles and jars, including lids
- PLASTIC BOTTLES, JARS, AND TUBS #1 - 7
- Plastic bottles and containers marked #1-7 including lids/caps
- Plastic clamshell containers
Key to * markings
These items need special handling:
- Latex paint cans can be placed in trash with dried paint or empty
- Oil-based paint should be delivered to the Environmental Center
- Take to local retailer for disposal
Clothing and Household Goods
Simple Recycling provides a curbside service to collect clothing and textiles, that are in any condition, for recycling.
As long as the item is clean and dry, you can put it in the bag, including both near-new condition items and those worn jeans, stained shirts, or items with a broken zipper. Small household items can go in the bag, too.
IT is EASY
- Use the provided "Simple Recycling" bags to recycle unwanted clothing and housewares in
IT is SIMPLE
- Place bag(s) beside regular trash and recycling container on your normal pickup day.
• men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
• coats and jackets
• sleeping bags
• accessories (purses, jewelry, hats, etc...)
• silverware and dishes
• blankets and sheets
• pots and pans
• drapes and curtains
Collection missed or need new bags? Call Simple Recycling directly at 866.835.5068
Wondering what happens to your items? Click on this link. It’s an interesting story and worth a look online.
- Call WM @ (952)890-1100
- Call Metropolitan Mosquito Control Center for free curbside tire removal. Make a simple call to 651-645-9149 to arrange for a pick-up.
- Take to local retailer for disposal. A small fee is collected for recycling.